Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor has it been submitted to another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in PDF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
The submission is accompanied by a short cover letter containing the following information:
- why the paper is submitted to Computer Assisted Methods in Engineering ans Science,
- the highlights, which consist of a short collection of bullet points (3-5) that capture the novel results of your research and the new methods that were used during the study (if any),
- 3 names of suggested reviewers together with their affiliations, and e-mail addresses; at least 2 suggested reviewers should be affiliated with other scientific institutions than the affiliations of the authors.