5th International Conference on Inverse Problems Methods
5th International Conference on Inverse Problems Methods IPM 2019 will be one of the ECCOMAS Thematic Conferences.
For further information please visit www.eccomas.org
Inverse Problems Methods (IPM)
The Conference on Inverse Problems Methods (IPM) is organized to foster cross-disciplinary interaction. Papers may address various aspects of inverse problems, such as:
- mathematical theory and numerical algorithms,
- mechanics of structures and materials,
- heat transfer,
- other engineering disciplines,
- biology, biochemistry,
- genetics and medicine,
- tomography and inverse scattering,
- nondestructive evaluation,
- multiscale- and nano- engineering,
- geology and geophysics,
- environmental phenomena,
Unlisted but related to the above items are also acceptable.
- Advanced mathematical methods for modelling and analysis of Inverse Problems in Mechanics (IPM).
- Intelligent computing (machine learning and especially neural networks, fuzzy sets, evolutionary methods and strategies, immunological systems).
- Damage detection and health monitoring in structures and materials of civil and mechanical engineering.
- Advanced methods for material and structure parameter identification and calibration.
- Probabilistic identification and Bayesian inference in IPM, Kalman filter methodology.
- Sensitivity analysis in IPM of biomechanical systems.
- Topology and shape parameter identification, computational tomography, relation to optimal design for unspecified topology and boundary shape.
- Hybrid systems in updating of computational models.
- Reverse engineering as taking apart an object to see how it works to duplicate or enhance the object – relations to sourcecodes, 3-D images, hardware and software problems.
A number of presented papers will be selected by the members of the Scientific Advisory Board and chairmen of Conference sessions for publishing in special issues of two international scientific journals:
- Computer Assisted Mechanics and Engineering Science (CAMES),
- Inverse Problems in Science and Engineering (IPSE).
IPM 2019 is organised under the auspices of the Committee on Mechanics of the Polish Academy of Sciences.